Wednesday 6 July 2011

Garden update.

A couple of days ago Dan and I made an exciting discovery... we had beans that were ready to be picked!  So, this morning, armed with coffee, we spent some time admiring and then picking our first crop to come out of the garden.  It was a lovely way to spend a Wednesday morning.

Wowzers!


 Dan busy picking our beans



a very enjoyable morning in the middle of the week

Beautiful Zucchini!!


tiny little peas!

hot pepper!

a mysterious garden creature munching on our lettuce.. wait, it's only Dan!


You might be thinking that Dan did all of the picking and gardening while I did the photo-taking, but I just want to say that I did pick my fair share of beans!

He just happens to be very photogenic in the garden that I can't resist taking photos of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment